Call Us Today! 907-376-5315
Write Us a Review
GREAT NEWS!!! We are open for routine hygiene appointments and continuing emergency care as of Monday, April 27th. In continuing to follow the Department of Health and Social Services health mandates there will be a few procedural changes in an effort to ensure everyones safety. All staff members will have facial coverings and we will follow social distancing guidelines. Our waiting room will continue to be closed and patients will be checking in via phone upon arrival. We are asking that all patients wait in their cars until a staff member informs them that they are ready to be seen. We are allowing for longer appointments to maintain a prompt schedule for our patients and to minimize people in our office.
When calling to schedule your appointment you will be asked the following questions, if you answer yes to any of these we will advise to contact your health care provider for further instructions.
– Have you traveled outside of Alaska within the past 14 days?
– Have you had any of the following symptoms in the past 14 days? (Fever, cough, shortness of breath or other respiratory problems, loss of sense of smell or taste)?
– Have you had close contact (within 6 feet) of a person known to have COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
– Have you been in a large group of people (greater than 10) within the last 14 days?
– Have you had close contact with 2 or more people exhibiting symptoms of ever, cough, shortness of breath or other respiratory problems, loss of sense of smell or taste in the last 14 days?
We pride ourselves on our cleanliness and sanitation processes and will continue to keep our office procedures top notch. This is and will always be our priority. That being said we will be doing a few extra things to limit contact during these visits. Our front staff will now check everyone in and fill out the informational check-in sheet for patients, they will also no longer be collecting payment at the window. We will be billing out for all services. Both of these acts will cut down on personal contact.
Please know that both Dr. Coffman & Dr. Cassell are here for all your dental concerns and we look forward to our day to day returning to normal